Reviewer: Brian Benson
Website Reviewed: Power4Home Review
Here is my detailed Power4Home review, does it live up to the hype? Find out below…
I am a typical kind of guy who has a lovely wife and 2 kids in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house. My house isn’t that big, but it’s cozy and comfortable enough. But for some reason, our electricity bills are pretty high, month after month.
I’m not very technically knowledgeable, in fact, I work in a construction company mainly in the cockpit of cranes and bulldozers. However, I do enjoy putting some side projects together and building things every once in a while. So I started looking up ways to reduce my electricity online.
Special 50% Off Coupon for Power4Home
Coupon expires after this date:
As I read on forums, I find the typical: turning off the lights and unplugging things. But then I stumble across the Power4Home guide. I told myself that it will be a totally amazing guide, to help me save 80% of my electricity costs in a short time. Anyway, it’s a small price to pay for the guide which will give me something to do on the weekends with the children.
I decided to build the solar panels and wind turbines with my kids, at least we’ll get some bonding time and it’ll be fun. I make sure I follow the Power4Home guide step-by-step. After a weekend of buying supplies and putting things together, I already had a working solar panel that I could use. I was expecting it to be easy, but not that EASY!
What I love best about the Power4Home guides is that I can follow the videos and actually see what they are doing. It was so fun and easy; I spent the next couple of weekends adding more solar panels. After a few months, I noticed that my electricity bill had dropped in half! Not the touted 80% that the Power4Home site claims, but a 50% is still really amazing!
Here are the other parts of the guide with brief information on what’s on them:
1. How To Easily Build Your Own Super Efficient Solar Panels – an instantly downloadable e-book that gives you the steps you need to take, from what supplies to buy to how to assemble it. It was really easy for me to read and understand.
2. How to Install The Power4Home System and Save $1000s – This gives you more information on how to put the whole system together and be able to spend less with the electric company. It tells you how to store the power and also how to connect the system to your home.
3. How To Build a High Power Wind Generator – Step-by-step with diagrams on how to build a wind turbine
4. 3 Hours of Instructional Video – This is actually my favorite part. I’m a visual learner and being able to actually see what’s going on, really helps with what I’m doing. I refer back to the notes and then to the video whenever I get lost.
5. Exclusive Parts Suppliers List – I did some price comparison with the list that they provided with my local Home Depot and I found that some of the things they had on the list were a lot cheaper. Depending on your location, the list is very helpful as you can get parts for way cheaper.
6. 83 Ways To Reduce Your Home Energy Needs – This was more of a bonus on just how to conserve more energy, like turning off the lights when you leave the room and putting the TV on sleep mode when you fall asleep so that it turns off.
7. Advanced Power Saving Technology – The main takeaways I got from this section was being able to specially wire things more efficiently so that it saves electricity costs.
8. IRS TAX Rebate Forms – This year no my taxes, I’m expecting a huge check in the mail from Uncle Sam! I’m planning to use that money to make more solar panels.
9. Life Time PREMIUM Support Membership – I had to use their support 3 times and all the times they were very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.
After about a weekend’s work, you will have a completed solar panel! I tell you, you won’t even notice the time go by because it’s a lot of fun building these things. Not to mention, once you hook them up, you’ll be saving tons of money from the electric company and the government.
I urge you to check out Power4Home as it’s helped me save money with my electric company and I also got to spend quality time with my kids building these solar panels!
3 Free Bonuses included with Power4Home
Free Bonuses are ONLY available when you order on this date: